Good news for all curious development followers: The public test phase of the new prototype has started!
Some progressive developments have been made after almost a year since the Steam version was released …
Change Log Server/Client Build 1-4 & 5
- Targeting System multiple marks.
- Fixed multiple points for elimination.
- Camera focuses on eliminated player.
Change Log Client Build 1-3
- Fixed display match menu in main menu.
- Targeting System selection by area on screen.
- Targeting System GUI color and name.
Change Log Client Build 1-2
- Targeting system.
- Display Ping.
Change Log Basic Build 1-1
- Fixed First Person View.
- Main Menu screen alignment.
Change Log Build 1
- Character relative locomotion on moving objects (physical debris and flying spaceship).
- Character independent view control to compensate motion sickness.
- Character Runtime IK (aiming, hand, feeds).
- Character respawn when eliminated.
- Character Ragdoll when eliminated.
- Character weapons recoil.
- Character friction simulation.
- Multiplayer official running linux server.
- Multiplayer basis, use of new library Mirror Networking.
- Multiplayer lag compensation by server-side authority.
- Restart match when the target score is reached (death match).
We hope that you can help us with the development and test the game yourself and provide feedback.
Download the Client Version here and get started.
At the moment there is only one EU server is available, so there is a solo mode available for testers who are elsewhere in the universe.
Have fun! 🙂